Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crafting away

You'll find me this time of year thinking about my Christmas craft projects and how I can dream up new uses for the "leftovers" from other craft projects. So, this year is no different from others as I gaze into my craft cabinet to see what can be reused, used up and recrafted. The main thing this year I want to do is use up ribbon that I seem to have collected over the years. Ribbon from pretty packages, ribbon left on mostly spent rolls, etc. I have to admit I like pretty ribbon! So far I have managed to use up most of the short pieces left on rolls. I gave some away that I never plan to use and I plan to use any new ribbon I buy this season up on current projects. I won't be packing any away in storage bins this year.

I'm going to do the same with my craft paper. Figuring new ways to use it up...again, although I don't scrapbook, I find I am sucker for cool and pretty paper! I have to say there are plenty of projects to use it on and I'm trying my best to come up with new ideas..or freshen up old ones...lol. From here on out though, I plan to buy only what I need for current projects. Again, reducing down is the name of the game!

So cheers to all, the Christmas music is on and I'm gettin all crafty this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment