Saturday, November 24, 2012

Getting My Craft On.....

The chill in the air gets me every time...lol. I want to grab my craft goodies, stay in my pj's, put on the Christmas music and create all day!

So far.. I've recycled a couple of jars and plastic containers into gift containers. I've got about 10 more of those to do and they be all ready when I need them during the holiday season.

I'm also working on a couple of gift bags .... recycled banana bags actually..lol. They have such nice handles it would be a shame not to do something with them. I decided they was too tall for the jars.. so I shortened it by cutting off the top and re-gluing the handles to the inside. I picked out some scrapbook paper to cover the writing on the front of the bag and finished it off by putting paper doily as the centerpiece. All that's left is to add a some pretty ribbon to the handles. I also added a piece of cardboard to the bottom for stability...works perfectly!

So what are you waiting for....get your craft on!








No comments:

Post a Comment