Friday, August 20, 2010

The Dream

You know, dreaming doesn't cost a thing. It is one of those things most of us do quite frequently. Dreaming we could do this or maybe do that. Heck, some people are already living their dream.

My dream of course is to live quite simply and I am amazed at how many people think they could never downsize or do without. Although alot people have been forced to rethink their goals and face their debt, there's whole another group of people who wouldn't even consider changing the way they live.

I, for one, am not the least bit interested in working until I die. You know the ole saying of "Wake up and smell the roses?", well I'm there. I do not want to work for the "man" any longer. I'm ready to downsize, cut back at work and build my "little house".

My dream is to have a little house, a garden spot with a tree lined small yard. Let's not forget the bird houses, bird feeders, flowering shrubs and of course a big front porch with rocking chairs . A fun and comfortable place.

That's my dream, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment